Saturday, July 14, 2007

A wonderful beach, Corona Del Mar

Corona Del Mar is a wonderful beach for many reasons. Firstly, it is a good place for picnicking. Therefore, there has barbeque places where is in the beach that you can make fire easier. For example, you can bring hot dogs, fresh fruit and some drinks with friends, enjoining the warm sun, the cool sea wind, and the beautiful view. Secondly, it is a nice beach that you can go swimming, surfing and fishing. Moreover, there water is cool, clear and safe, so it is easier to swim and surf comfortably. In other case, there also has a bank for fishing, so I see a lot of people sat on bank to fishing. Thirdly, it is the best place to relieve your pressure. Other hands, I like lie on the sand and look the blue sky to loose mood. For instance, in the evening you can see colorful sun sat because it maybe back remember your nice times. All in all, I am serious to recommend Corona Del Mar Beach that it is a wonderful beach where you must visit.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

I'm glad you had fun! I was surprised that you brought your textbooks to study at the beach. However, some people really like relaxing on the beach with a nice book. I prefer to play sports and go swimming. I like the picture you took. I posted it on my blog!